Friday, July 27, 2012

Sushi Land

This is a chain I have only seen in the northwest. They serve sushi, obviously. They have one of those fun conveyer-belts. To bad the sushi is garbage. Literally some of the worst crap I've eaten. First off the only rolls I could recognize were the cucumber, tuna, california, and avocado (all of which I don't normally get when I have sushi), and after trying two forms of strange sushi product, containing half fake-fish, and half plastic, I decided just to stop. They were god awful. I felt bad just letting my remaining rolls just linger on the plate, but it was such a terrible experience I had to.

I get home after all this, my stomach still not feeling right, and I actually vomit. I dont think it was food poisoning either. This place was actually so bad it made me vomit. This is the only time this has ever happened to me. I will never be going back. Never. I'm not the best cook around, and in grade school I could make better sushi than this place. I dont know what kind of ingredients they have on hand, but I wouldnt be surprised if the were outlawed by the FDA in months to come, if they havn't been already.


No comments:

Post a Comment